JOIN us March 15th to learn how you can access VIRGINIA DMV Records:
Learn more in the ‘Upcoming Training And Exciting Events’ section!
PISA is the Largest Investigators
and Security Association in Virginia
dedicated to the highest professional standards;
- proud to be an effective voice in monitoring, sponsoring and supporting legislation and the regulatory process to enhance the Private Security Services;
- serving as liaison with members of the Virginia General Assembly and U.S. Congress;
- promoting mutual cooperation, understanding, and respect with Law Enforcement;
- fostering training and joint programs with our partners in the Community-Oriented Justice Program;
- committed to educating the public on our role within the Criminal Justice community and the services we provide; meeting the training needs of our professions by conducting convenient, effective, quality sessions in regional locations.
Special Announcement: Great News for Virginia Private Investigators and Personal Protection Specialists
RICHMOND, VA – Effective 12/1/2017, a Private Security Services Businesses licensed by DCJS can independently contract with private investigators and personal protection specialists registered with DCJS WITHOUT making them a W-2 employee. Read more…
Breaking News: DCJS to issue photo ID cards
to Virginia Private Investigators
RICHMOND, VA – The Professional Investigators and Security Association (PISA) successfully persuaded the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Legislature to require the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) to issue photo identification (ID) cards to 41,000 Private Security Services Registrants in the State of Virginia. Read more…